MoreVRP Standard Edition (SE) is the entry-level MoreVRP solution for DBAs seeking a subset of MORE’s advanced database monitoring capabilities, plus the unique ability to proactively and instantaneously accelerate database transactions in real time via MoreVRP’s unique resource management capabilities.
This combination of database monitoring and real-time performance acceleration capabilities equips DBAs to dramatically reduce the frequency and severity of database performance issues, maximize system availability, performance, and transparency, and minimize mean time to recovery (MTTR).
Main Features :
- Performance Dashboard - Real time & historical database performance monitoring.
- Real time database acceleration – resource control at the single SQL level for both IO & CPU
- Automatic Email Notifications - create rules that alert you of database performance anomalies.
- Automatic script execution – create rules that execute scripts
- Performance graphs and KPIs.
- Rich Repository – stores all the intercepted SQLs metrics without losing granularity over time.
- Tuning Task Module – manage the tuning cycle and assign tuning tasks to developers.
- Inquire Module – a multitude of performance measurements that allow customized drill downs for trend analysis and capacity planning.
- Locks management - monitoring and resolving database locks and blocking locks.
Click here to get a quote.
Supported databases :
- Oracle SE/EE 10G R1/2 & 11G R1/2
- SQLServer 2005/2008/2012
- DB2 8.1-9.1
- PostgreSQL 8/9
Supported Bigdata Appliances :
- Oracle Exadata V1/2 (X2-2/X2-8)
- EMC Greenplum 4.X / SNE / CE
- HP Vertica 4.X/5.X
Supported DB operating systems :
- Windows 32/64bit
- Linux 32/64bit (redhat / Suse)
- HPUX (Ia64/X86)
- IBM AIX
- Sun Solaris 9,10 (Sparc/X86)
Supported platforms :
- Windows XP-SP3 (32/64)
- Windows Vista / 7 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2003R2 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2008R2 (32/64)
- Windows 2008 (32/64)