MoreVRP Enterprise Edition (EE) for enterprise databases, big data applications and cloud computing environments.
MoreVRP EE – the flagship and most powerful solution in the MORE software portfolio – includes the full suite of MORE database analysis and optimization capabilities, spanning database performance monitoring and real-time performance acceleration, and also includes sophisticated cloud and chargeback management features.
MoreVRP EE is ideally suited for DBAs seeking an ultra-granular, 360 degree view into their database infrastructure, and the means to proactively resolve performance issues in real-time to maintain consistent Quality of Service throughout the most demanding workloads.
The MoreVRP Enterprise Edition is available for Oracle, MS SQL Servers, DB2, PostgreSQL and a wide variety of big data appliances.
MoreVRP EE enables DBAs to maximize system availability, performance, and transparency, and minimize MTTR.
Main Features :
- Performance Dashboard : Real time & historical database performance monitoring.
- Real time database acceleration : resource control at the single SQL level for both IO & CPU
- Automatic Email Notifications : create rules that alert you of database performance anomalies.
- Automatic script execution : create rules that execute scripts
- Performance graphs and KPIs
- Wait events analysis
- Operating system monitor
- Rich Repository : stores all the intercepted SQLs metrics without losing granularity over time.
- Playback module : A time machine that allows you to play, pause & rewind historical performance incidents and their impact on your system.
- Variance module : discover performance differences (altered execution plans, new queries, resource consumption difference)
- Tuning Task Module : manage the tuning cycle and assign tuning tasks to developers.
- Inquire Module : a multitude of performance measurements that allow customized drill downs for trend analysis and capacity planning.
- Locks management : monitoring and resolving database locks and blocking locks.
- Cloud Chargeback Module : accurately measure and charge resource consumption per tenant in your private/public cloud.
Click here to get a quote.
Supported databases :
- Oracle SE/EE 10G R1/2 & 11G R1/2
- SQLServer 2005/2008/2012
- DB2 8.1-9.1
- PostgreSQL 8/9
Supported Bigdata Appliances :
- Oracle Exadata V1/2 (X2-2/X2-8)
- EMC Greenplum 4.X / SNE / CE
- HP Vertica 4.X/5.X
Supported DB operating systems :
- Windows 32/64bit
- Linux 32/64bit (redhat / Suse)
- HPUX (Ia64/X86)
- IBM AIX
- Sun Solaris 9,10 (Sparc/X86)
Supported platforms :
- Windows XP-SP3 (32/64)
- Windows Vista / 7 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2003R2 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2008R2 (32/64)
- Windows 2008 (32/64)